Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS from Maine: "Alte Scheibenwaffen" 3-Volume Set

SOLD ELSEWHERE......

3-Volume set of the excellent books "Alte Scheibenwaffen" -- I don't think any more introduction of those is needed here on this site. (Image below)

While many of you truly focus on German-made arms, my collecting & shooting interests over the years have changed -- from H&R top-breaks, to Swedish Mausers (with the complete WWII uniform & accessories except for the bicycle), to Marlin "Cowboy" leverguns, then to German Drillings or Bockbuschflintes over the last few years, and now I am heading into yet another new direction -- keyboards! I need a new portable electronic piano so I can start to perform some solo gigs playing background music at restaurants.

Old No7

Attached Files
    Last edited by Old No7; 03-13-2023, 06:01 PM.
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Excellent price, I have the set and I paid a lot more than that. Will I see Schuetzen rifles for sale here in the future?
    Mike
    Last edited by yamoon; 03-02-2023, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yamoon View Post
      Excellent price, I have the set and I paid a lot more than that. Will I see Schuetzen rifles for sale here in the future?
      Mike
      Not sure yet Mike... (I only have 1 left... Might keep it...)

Old No7
      "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Comment

SOLD ELSEWHERE........

Old No7
        Last edited by Old No7; 03-13-2023, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Did you get the sight set from ISS on the ASSRA web site. He noted he sold them and received a set of books.
          Mike

Comment

Originally posted by yamoon View Post
            Did you get the sight set from ISS on the ASSRA web site. He noted he sold them and received a set of books.
            Mike
            Wasn't me -- although I did sell the books there.

Old No7

Comment

Working...
            X